RD sober living scholarship fund
Real Deal Sober Living has an exciting scholarship opportunity for existing college students and those who’re planning to attend in the 2021. RDSoberLiving $1,000 scholarship is to help students to meet some of the expenses required to continue their education at the next level.
To qualify for the RD Sober Living $1,000 Scholarship, write a 500 words essay or create a 2 minute video on “what you are studying and why you are studying that subject.”
Upload it to your own blog or Youtube channel mentioning our scholarship in description with a link to our scholarship page. Submit that to our email email@example.com along with the following details:
- Full name, address, contact number, and name of school you attend along with proof of enrollment. (school id card, transcript: enrollment verification, class schedule etc)
- Applicants must submit this before Nov 15, 2020.
- After the deadline our HR team will review all submissions and decide the winner by Dec 10, 2020. Prize money check will be mailed to Fin. Aid dept. directly.
- Applicants be a starting or continuing U.S. college student with at least 18 years of age.
- GPA: 2.5 or higher.
- Proof of current enrollment or acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college.
About Real deal
Real Deal is a sober living company with a focus on more than just the avoidance of drugs. “Sober is just the beginning.”
RD Sober Living will never share student’s information to 3rd parties collected during the whole process, we do not charge any fee or require credit card info, students just need to submit an essay to apply for the scholarship.
If you have any questions regarding our scholarship fund, please contact us below.