- Overnights are to be presented to the house manager at least 72 hrs. in advance.
- The house manager then notifies Managment of what the resident would like to do.
- The House manager will verify what the resident is wanting to do.
- Overnights need to be vetted before we just allow a resident an overnight.
- If approved, the house manager notifies the resident.
- Residents must be in our program for minimally 30 days before they are allowed a non-emergency overnight pass.
- When the resident comes back from overnight house manager UA’s that day.
- Back-to-back to back overnights are not allowed unless approved by upper management.